Thursday 20 February 2014

Worzel Gummidge, the scarecrow, that's me!

I think we cover a fair amount of serious issues on TAG, but one still needs to have a laugh in and at life.
Now if this does not give you a laugh nothing will.
Me, in my sexy leopard skin onesie, that brown coat all set to give the donkeys new buckets of water and their morning feed.
Bonny looks embarrassed to be near me.
Malc says  "you are enjoying growing old disgracefully."
Val says ''I am not, it is just happening''

Doreen says
Hi Val
I think you need a TAG caption competition. I'll start today's off:
 There were a few surprises when Victoria Beckham unveiled her new collection at Mas de Sol Fashion Week.
 Doreen x
Charles says
Looking at your photo...what else can one say except....
 VAL!!!!!!!!!!#######
 Charles xx
The couple who bought me the "onesie" as a present now wish they had not bothered!

Comments to taglines82@gmail.com