Thursday 20 February 2014

How to sell things on TAG

Hi Val
The renovation of our house is almost complete and we have various items
surplus to requirements. How do I go about advertising them on tag? Do I
send a photo and a description to you?
Do I make a donation before or after the sale (hopefully)! Do I choose the
charity or is it divided between all of them?
Sorry for all the questions but if you don't ask you never find out?
Sarah
Val says
Hello Sarah
This gives me a good opportunity to explain. You need just to send an email describing the things for sale with a photo sent as a jpg, making sure in the body of the text you put your contact details.
Under  200 euros you make a donation when the item sells, over 200 euros I ask a donation of 20 euros up front.
You chose from Liberte des Anes, Via Sahel Enfants d' Afrique, Cancer Support and make out your cheque to one of these. Then send it to
Val Johnstone, Mas del Sol, Varen   82330
All very simple. Remember to tell me when it sells so I can mark it as sold.
comments to taglines82@gmail.com