Monday 24 February 2014

Eileen Burgess is real, and is moving to France

Dear Sir/Madam.
                               We shall be at    Les Plassoles, 81170 Le Riols.   From Norway about the 15th April for good.
Now can you help us, we are British but have lived in Norway a long time, do you know how we can get French lessons, my wife speaks a little French I nothing but need to learn.
Iv have always wanted to live in France since a small boy now I'm 67 iv finally made it. I've tried to use your site but this is my best shot.
Please help us.
Roger Green & Eileen Burgess.    
Val says I received an email from Norway a few weeks ago saying how they had such a short day. I dare not copy it as I was unsure who would want to put something on TAG from Norway. 
Well now I know
Firstly Roger and Eileen, please call me Val
We really look forward to welcoming you to our corner of France.
You will love living at Le Riols, lots of nice people there.  There is just out of the village a lady who speaks exemplary French having been a student at Hull  University some years ago, she also has lived in France some time.
 Having just phoned her she lives so close, one of your closest neighbours, Linda ( partner Simon) Her tel number is 0581400039.
She will be happy to help you in any way she can, her partner is a handyman and she will give you conversational French lessons if you would like.
There is also Michelle in St Antonin who gives lessons, perhaps in a more formal style. Linda
will tell you all the options when you arrive.