Thursday 27 February 2014

Our Juicy Life, love the title.

Val says I get the most interesting emails and have had a couple recently from Ali who has the most intriquing email address. This morning i just had to write and ask Ali to explain it.
 Another couple moving over from the States and having looked at the blog I find it very interesting, especially as the first post is about a diet that our Canadian renters are on[ well Stuart is, by necessity] Ali says she will come and introduce herself at the book swap, so everybody look out for Ali.
Ali's partner is also a painter, Bruce Andersen and we have two of his pictures in the side panel, one of St. Antonin and the other of donkeys.

Ali's reply

Hi Val,
Actually I have a blog:  http://www.ourjuicylife.blogspot.fr

I started it before we moved to France, first on a 1 year sabbatical to see "if" we could live in rural france, then continued after we returned to Los Angeles, sold our business and our house and decided to pack our things and our dogs and move here full time.

I chose it because I'm a potter and my business is called The Juicy Pear.  I love pears.  So when I thought of a name for my blog I thought "Our Juicy Life".  People told us that my husband and I are The Juicy Pair (not pear).  So it stuck and I made it my email as well.
Ali