Friday 28 February 2014

Roxy and life's little surprises

Dear Val & Malcolm,

Thank you so much for the lovely message on TAG about Roxy,. Wouldn't it be great if their story could lead
to other dogs being rescued from horrible places like the Figeac shelter! If only people realised how much 
you get out of taking these 'hunting dogs' into your home; how incredibly gratefull, loving and trusting they 
can become,. I feel so lucky to have had them.
Roxy died in my arms yesterday afternoon and we buried him this morning, at the same spot were Rinus was 
already waiting for him.

And then, only a few hours later and just a couple of meters away from the spot the brothers are buried, 
I got a lovely surprise, almost like a present from life itself; my youngest goat gave birth to a lovely
 little 'chevrette', the first one born at Moulin Druilhet! She is so gorgeous,. and I called her Foxy, in 
honour of a dog that has brought more joy to my life than any puppy could have!!
 Lots of love,
Anke
Foxy

 Val says - what a day of lows and highs. Hope little Foxy gives as much pleasure as did that lovely boy Roxy.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com