Thursday 27 February 2014

Can you find Eileen Burgess on facebook?

Dear Val.
            Not sure how you do that, I mean make a link to my facebook site; tell me then I'll try.
Yes we have been to Laguepie Occitane dancing many times and its very good; we do know a bit of French dancing too, many people know of us at Laguepie and around. Yes we shall have to see how to set up Scottish county dancing look it up on utube.
Yes I'm looking forward to gardening and talk about it, but now I have to be smaller, not 650 deca (is that about 350acers) that's what I've been doing all my life with 5/9 people and 20 more in the summer.
Yes we are looking forward to living in Le Riols. But we have a lot to sort out when we get down there in 16th April or there about.
Did you look at my web site?
love Roger & Eileen .   
Val says  Eileen Burgess of Norway can you find her on facebook with that. [ I do not use Facebook so would not know] I know you can copy links, as I often get them.