Thursday 20 February 2014

Prepare yourselves for great kestrel photos

Hi Val & Malc

I just loved the kingfisher story!  We have all "been there!"

I've bought a "Throw-over-hide" which I hope will help us to photograph the kestrels this spring.

See http://www.wildlifewatchingsupplies.co.uk/retail/acatalog/C33-Medium-weight-Throw-over-hide--bag-hide-.html

Peter
Val says Peter is one of the TAG photographers and he like us, and I am sure Neville are all awaiting the return of our  breeding kestrels which for 15 years have nested in the walls of the gite.
I did see a kestrel down on the power lines at kestrel corner yesterday, although they are supposed to stay in winter one never sees them about until the spring.
Look forward to seeing you and Val back soon.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com