Wednesday 1 March 2017

Who is out of step?

Hi Val
To Gerald
You have articulated everything that I feel, Gerald.  I feel that I haven't known my country.  I thought it was a tolerant, outward looking, welcoming country and then I found out it wasn't and that I was out of step with so many.
Judith

Val says   I think many of us are feeling like this Judith.
Although I feel it is the others who are out of step and do not understand or have forgotten, the British values we were taught as we grew up to be important.

Laura says
Hi Val,
We absolutely concur with Geralds letter, what a wonderfully eloquent person he is. 
Having read it Sid pointed out that the only thing wrong with it is that "unfortunately the people who really need to read this can't read that many words" 
Laura xxcomments to taglines82@gmail.com