Wednesday 29 March 2017

Britain forced by the minority

Hi Val
What's on my mind Facebook? Peace, prosperity, family and friends. Today the minority has forced us Brits to begin to leave the EU, the majority are being ignored. I fear for the divide and hurt that has been caused and how this will heal. I fear for friends who do not understand the full implication of what is unfolding. I grieve for the lost opportunities for my children and their generation. Growing up seeing the EU as an enabler rather than a commander, I feel that a part of my being is being signed away with little care. At the same time, I know we can overcome this, we will fight for our rights, the best in people will now prevail and we will refocus on what is important. Those that have remained silent hoping it will go away or someone else will sort it, will find their voice. Ultimately, there is more to life than money and possessions, the economics of the deal are not the most important factor, the people are.
Kathryn
comments to taglines82@gmail.com