Tuesday 21 April 2015

Sponsor me please

http://www.relaispourlavie.net/s-inscrire/relais-du-tarn-et-garonne.html

http://collecter.ligue-cancer.net/projects/les-amis-d-oceane

Hi Val
Please can you post this on your BLOG in the hope that all the kind readers will sponsor me to run around a track (for 1 hour) on 24th May to raise money for a young lady from Saint Antonin who has leukemia.  The attached links are showing the details of the Relay, which is happening for 24 hours from 23rd May all over France, and details of the young lady (for our region).

There will be much more on the young lady/event in the Municipal Bulletin, so I'm told, so look out for it in there when it hits the doormat/post box

I've recently returned from Paris, having run the marathon there, in a very good time, a Personal Best for me, 4h08,   and am off to Albi on Sunday to run the Half, followed closely on 1 May, the Course du Muguet in Montauban (16K) then the (dreaded) 3Rocs.  Might take a rest then!  Not for long, as I'm running the Marathon in Amsterdam in October and hope to break the 4 hour mark.

If anyone wants more info (In English) please email me, and if your kind readers would like to sponsor me, please send your cheques, made payable to the La Lique (Euros) or English payable to me, I will then convert to Euros;

Karen Sweeting,
FOYT
82140, Saint Antonin Noble Val
France
karen@rysuk.com
05 63 67 62 51

I've been asked to raise 50 Euros, but I think I can raise more than that with your help  - so,  come on you kind people, send what you can, and let's see how much more we can raise.

Thanking you in advance.

Just remember :  all you  have to do is write a cheque, I do the running......easy???

Karen Sweeting

Val says we will sponsor you Karen, a cheque will  be in the post.  come on readers support Karen