Friday 24 April 2015

Donkey tales that make you feel good.

Morning Val
That is such great news for Coco, he is such a sweet boy and really gentle but lonely.
I have been taking him out each day and he is fine, except Tuesday when he got spooked not sure why , but he bolted I ended up on my bum, but bless him when I called he stopped and waited for me to catch up ! (my bottom is suffering still)
He is now good with my dogs and this morning he and Betty had a kiss.
He is so lovely to cuddle and rests his head on you for a snooze, just loves a groom and is fine with his feet. He now follows me around the field and adores a kiss !
I sadly do think he has been hit though, this morning I waggled his carrot at him and he seriously flinched.
I am sure he will be a joy for his new owner , lucky man.
Well done you .
Love Jo x
Val says  how fortuitous that you are so close for him, Jo. He is being a lucky lad now and I know the French guy Maxim will treat him with care and with the respect  he deserves. I also love the way he rests his head on your shoulder and cuddles in.     Comments to taglines82@gmail.com
.