Thursday 23 April 2015

Art exposition by Jeannie Edelblut

Hi Val
I am so glad to see all the loving attention Coco
is receiving. I wish I could be there to continue
caring for him but I had to return to my current
house rental on the Lot river in the north
Aveyron. Last Fall when I failed to find a
suitable rental in the TAG region I came here to
try out this area. While it is beautiful and more
mountainous here near St Geniez d'Olt, I am still
hoping to find a rental in the TAG area
eventually, so here's calling out for any future
rental opportunities. Planning ahead is necessary
as one is required to give 3 months notice when
leaving a house rental in France.
Val has kindly flattered me saying I am a
"brilliant" artist...but that does make me
uncomfortable with the bar set so high. Like
most artists I have good moments but mostly I
struggle with doubt and with how to find the
energy and inspiration to create consistently
good work. I am having an exhibit for the season
in the lobby of the Chateau Ricard, located in
the center of St. Geniez d'Olt. If any TAG
readers venture this way let me know. By the way,
this area is considered a paradise for fishermen
where the Lot river becomes a lake due to the dam
downstream.
Jeannine
jeannine.edelblut@gmail.com
0565475663