Tuesday 28 April 2015

More Australians on the way

Hello Val

 congratulations on a great blog site!

My family and I are Australian and we currently live in Bangkok, Thailand - we are looking to move to the area close to Castlenau de Montmiral - we have three children school age - 6, 4, and a newborn of 5 months. Two of our three children are adopted from Ethiopia.

We are interested in renting a house in the area, to get a good feel before purchasing. I was wondering if I could send you some words and a picture of us to see if anyone would rent us their house, or know of someone who would?

With best regards, John Popovic.      johnpopovicathome@gmail.com


Hi John
send the pictures and I will put them on with your contact details and you will have friends before you come I am sure.
Glad you like the blog.
Kind Regards
Val

Hi Val I have
sent a note off to John Popovic. Not sure how i feel about loosing the title of being 'the Australians' in the village, but of course with a young family to distinguish them, we will no doubt be relegated to being the 'old Australians!'.

Enjoy the sunshine as it works it's way through the clouds this morning

Di

Comments to taglines82@gmail.com