Friday 24 April 2015

Shiny coat, beautiful soulful eyes and a very clever boy

Who am I?  let me tell you I answer to Otis and Eldo and anything my foster parents shout for me. I am obedient and loving and have so much to give a kind person. I am 9 months old, chipped and vaccinated. I love everyone, children, people, dogs and cats. I did have a rotten start in life with my first owner who was unkind but that is in the past and my three foster homes have been great. Sadly they are not a " real" home with " real" owners and that is what I am asking for now. Val and Malc say they are happy if you want to come and see me, but they are only looking after me and Kathy the dog chief in St. Antonin will want to come and check you have a fenced garden and that she thinks you are up to my high standard of care needed. I am a bit special.
Val says All foster parents cannot praise him highly enough, the most sensible puppy we have ever known and a charmer. He has written all that himself; well dictated it to me!
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com