Tuesday 21 April 2015

The bluest back end in Christendom

Malc and I have just been over to Cambou to spray the blue antiseptic spray on the nether regions of Coco the donkey.  He was looking very ... blue. On checking with Mimi and Kevin I find they are doing him morning and night and Jo is doing him around lunchtime and then I pop up once a day.
Not that a bit of antiseptic will do him any harm and perhaps will help against the flies. When we went he was at the back of his shady hut peeping out through a small window. I spent ages stroking and scratching him and it is so rewarding as he listens intently and I can tell he agrees with everything I tell him... and what do I tell him but the good times are on the way.
( Do not tell me that you are not riveted by the Coco tale?)
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com