Wednesday 22 April 2015

Antigymnastique at Milhars

Bonjour Valérie,
I heard from Yvonne very warm comments on your opera evenings;  she told me you would agree to mention my coming antigymnastique workshops on your blog, I wrote the following text, tell me if it's ok or too long.
Thank you very much, I hope we will meet sometime.
Sincerely,
Brigitte

Milhars, vallée de Bonnan, welcome to our country house! 

Antigymnastique® workshops (French and English)
From Friday, May 1st to Sunday May 3rd,
From Monday May 4th to Tuesday May 5th,
From Friday May 8th to Sunday May 10th.

Antigymnastique® focuses on the entire being : body and mind are intertwined.
Get rid of the contractions, stiffness, muscle and joint pain that exhaust you, shrink you and restrict your freedom.
During 3 or  5 hours/day I will make you discover the benefits of this powerful body work :  improved mobility and muscle tone, decreased stress and muscular tension (back, neck, shoulders, etc.), improved ease of movement and coordination. Your mouvements and your breathing regain their natural volume and you discover the pleasure of living in a body that is autonomous and free.

I have been a practitioner for the last 9 years, I hold regular classes in Fontenay sous Bois (94).

-- 
Brigitte Bruneau
Praticienne certifiée d'Antigymnastique

7 rue Médéric
94120 Fontenay sous Bois
09 50 74 40 61
brigitte.bruneau@wanadoo.fr

Stages dans le Tarn et dans le Jura en mai et juillet

www.antigymnastique.com - http://www.facebook.com/Antigymnastique

Val says at the last two opera evenings Yvonne has raved about this lady so defintely worth a try.