Tuesday 21 April 2015

Does not seem like a good deal to me

On facebook a couple are offering to come and house sit and look after your pets and are expecting to be paid 3, 000 euros a month. They themselves have two large dogs. Am I alone in thinking " they" ll be lucky" So many people like " woofas" who will come and sit your house and do jobs at the same time just for board and lodgings, why would anyone of us need to pay 3, 000 euros and have two big dogs who may or may not get on with our cats and dogs.?
Thinking of people I know with guardians, most get the job without payment simply for the lodgings, many others of us have friends who will willingly sit  for free just to be in this beautiful place.
I am often proved wrong in my views so perhaps someone will contact me saying " have you got their details?" but I doubt it.
There is also a site " mytrustedhousesitters" worth thinking of.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com