Sunday 12 April 2015

A break through on the doggy cat relationship.

Wow! I take back this dog does not do cats.. she learns fast. One of the bravest cats Max came in to the courtyard and Ruby started to chase. Malc shouted " no, come here" she stopped in her tracks and returned to Malc.
I have just had a similar experience where Ruby and Nipolena eyed balled each other and in the end Ruby sniffed and turned away. I am not saying it is perfectly sorted but if we have got this far after a few days, I can safely say she will soon be OK with cats. Most intelligent responsive dog we have ever had.
Today we took her to Laguepie and let her off the lead with Bonny on the beach. She delighted in the river edge, not daring to do more than get her paws wet. She pranced along like a horse doing dressage as she tried with her paws to catch the waves sparkling and dancing with the sun. I have never seen such a happy scene for a long time and will hold it in my memory of her, when she is rehomed.
 Gosh I have filled up.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com