Saturday 18 April 2015

Chocolate cakes

Hi Val
Of course the horror of children dying around the world is not comparable to inappropriate confectionary, but if I spent all my time consumed with the fate of those less fortunate then myself I would be permanently depressed, the two things are apples and oranges.
Who sets the benchmark for what I personally am allowed to have an opinion on, am I for instance allowed to be offended by Pedophilia, but not if the children are being paid with food? Too much? Am I allowed to be offended by thousands of dogs in Asia being trussed up in horrific conditions and sold as food, that's not as bad as thousands of starving children.
I am not going to loose any sleep over chocolate penises and pink icing vaginas but I reserve the right to express my opinion that there is a time and a place for everything and a bakery is not the place to be confronted with crudely crafted genitalia.
As I said before, call me old fashioned!
Mimi x

Comments to taglines82@gmail.com