Saturday 29 March 2014

Moonwalk

Hi Val
 I wondered if you might be able to help me!
 As you may know, my dad's sister lost her fight against cancer last year after a long and hard battle.  This year, my sister and my cousins and I will be walking the streets of London in nothing but a decorated bra and a pair of decent walking shoes to raise awareness for Breast Cancer, in her memory.  Every year, the Moonwalk takes place in London and Edinburgh and thousands of women (and men!) don their bras and walk the equivalent of a marathon during the night,  to raise money for this worthy cause.
 I am training hard pounding the streets between Varen, Milhars and St Antonin, ably assisted and supported by Mimi Scragg who has taken on the role of personal trainer and I wondered whether you might consider sharing my fundraising link to try and spread the awareness locally?  The link to my page is below:
Any donation how ever small would be enormously appreciated.
Many thanks
Francesca
Val says  I will sponsor you as long as we get the pictures afterwards.