Friday 28 March 2014

Fanfaron is going to be adopted/ now changed to was

Hello Malcom and Valérie,

Today, two people from Dordogne (the refuge you indicated to me) come to see Fanfaron.. Wich is still at home. I explained to this people the help you gave to me to castrate the dog and they will be ok, in case of
Adopting Fanfaron, to give you something for the association... May be this could help you to help somebody esle.

In this eventuallity, can you tell me at wich name  we can make the gift? ... If they give me e chek.

Thank you Malcom and Valerie.

Best regards.

Cécile


Val says I cried when I read this email, infact, tears are still running down my cheeks.
Cecile was kind enough to look after this dog for more than a year till a home could be found and YOU -  TAG readers paid for him to be castrated and chipped. We have waited so long for a happy ending. Let us hope all goes well as it is early days. The two associations I got Fanfaron's details put onto were Poor Paws in the Dordogne and Dog Links at Rodez. I will suggest to Cecile she asks the couple to give a donation to one of these rehoming sites.
Well it has made my day and another unrelated snippet Cecile Ordanoff got in as a councillor at Espinas.
I will also ask if she will give TAG's email address to the couple so they could tell us about his progress.
I shall now go and do cartwheels round the grounds!
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com