Thursday 27 March 2014

French band who wanted to learn English

Sue Carter is the official reporter for the Folk'n' Jazz Club and I am sure will be sending a report about the brilliant evening later, if you were not there you missed out.

The leader of Martin's Jazz Band is  called Deddy and talking to him at the end of the evening I said how much his English had improved, (he spoke English on stage) He tells me this is all down to TAG finding him and the group an English teacher when he placed an advert here about 6 months ago.
I thought there was not much chance as I did not think we had readers in the Toulouse area.
Connor Stickler son of the Jamie Stickler mentioned in a previous post,  is a student at University in Toulouse, heard about the job and  took up the challenge to teach the band English.
They are all really pleased with the young lads professionalism, so well done Connor Stickler.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com