Friday 28 March 2014

The ups and downs of Fanfaron

Hello dears,

Don’t be to sad if I tell you that Fanfaron ... Is still at home.
A very nice couple came from Dordogne (two hours and a half) to see Fanfaron and I thank them because it’s a nice effort to make such a road. They prepared for him a paradise: A nice bed in the car, toys and everything a dog can dream on... Excepted my Fanfaron lost dog! ... In a way, I saw he noticed with a great interrest  the luxury of the situation, smelling everything in the car, (my two others dog started to jump in the nice car and were very exciting of such a bed!) but, AS usually, Fanfaron made his worse sad face like in the cartoons when this nice people took him for a little walkin lead.  They hesitated a long time, and may be it’s the man who admited that he doesn’t know enought dogs to manage such a situation... He was interested by the “braque de l’ariège” puppies I had ... They are so much easier, coming to everybody with a joyfull way of being. But these one are not losted dogs.
The woman even had tears on her face when we had together a coffee at home, because she found Fanfaron so beautifull but at the same time was afraid of making an experience... I feld taht in a way she had oity of him and was very nice and sensitive. Even if I promise to the people to take back Fanfaron in case of problem, I think that people dream of an ideal lost dog very happy to see a new owner , with no default at all... It’s more or less impossible... Most part of the losted dogs have a little or big trauma... So, As i’m used to this situation, no problem, Fanfaron is stiil there, and as I  leaved him free with Hercule, I ‘m sure than while I’m writting this mail they went together running somewhere... Exactly what I don’t want them to do! I went yeterday in the Gers to buy a kennel  that I found on “the bon coin” and I we will close one part of the park... When we will have time. One good point... After Fanfaron understood he will stay here, for the first time, He came close to the couple by himself and let them caress him a long time. The woman said to the husband: “Did you notice as he changed his way of beeing with us in a short time”... I feld that it could be good this time if Fanfaron did that one hour sooner... But i’m not used to “force” people to do things they don’t feel. Fanfaron lost a good occasion to have a family for himself alone, with a  nice sweet and confortable bed inside in a confortable house... These people were very nice, in any case... And I thank you again for the good moral help you gave to me all the time.

Best regards.

Cécile

Val says the problem now is Fanfaron has got attached to Cecile and is happy there, what can I say.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com