Monday 24 March 2014

Always happy to know about working translators, Jacynth

Dear Val,
I was recently told about TAG on-line and have since been reading it with interest and pleasure.
I wondered if it would be possible to advertise my services. I am a translator and I also offer administrative help and assistance to English speaking residents here in France.
I have included my flyer. Would it be possible to place it in your side-bar as is, or do you have a specific format that I could use as a template to create something specifically for the site? Also, it is a pdf, but I can easily send it to you as a jpg or png if you would rather.
If you agree, I will send you a cheque for 35€ made out to "Liberté des Anes" for the first 3 months.
Regards,
Jacynth Crozier

Crozier Traductions
Tel. 06 30 31 13 00
www.crozier-traductions.com
contact@crozier-traductions.com


Val says  I have promised Malc I will make a chicken curry and soup this afternoon but in between  I will configure your advert in the side bar. Thanks for the kind words and the money is definitely needed at the donkey sanctuary.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com