Tuesday 25 November 2014

But I missed the morning!

Hi Val
Well what a morning!! I set off late (long story) with head full of nonsense and before I realised it I was almost at Laguepie!!  I had already done three about-turns before I got myself on the right road and turned left for St Martiel instead of right for you, dizzy bird that I am!  I went through a little cluster of houses which I assumed to be St Martiel and carried on right up to the top of the hill which seemed quite a long way, looking for something that looked like the right house. A pea-soup fog descended taking visibility to almost zero and the road seemed to be getting narrower and narrower with no signs so when it started going downhill I did yet another about turn thinking that I had missed the house. Rechecking the signs on the way down I can only think that I hadn’t gone far enough?

By this stage, it was 11am and I had almost lost the will to live never mind to make ‘Conversation’ so here I am home again and disappointed to have missed it
Hope all went well and others had a more successful journey than mine…
Love
Linda
Val says you were missed and the French of the hameau said  "oh, she will be lost" You missed a great morning. For the next one at Le Moulin de  druilhet I will make sure we all know the way.( my apologies)
comments to taglines82@gmail.com