Wednesday 26 November 2014

We all have them I know

Started well the day, but went from bad to worse. I arrived on time for my physio/ kine appointment for my hand to be told I should have been there yesterday morning not today (I was too busy with Café et conversation to think of that) and today was fully booked so no appointment till Friday. I hope the physiotherapist is in a better mood with me by then or I will certainly be in for some painful hand manipulation. Missing an appointment loses me marks on integration skills that I gained the morning before ... Shucks!
This afternoon I thought one last mow of the back garden and all was going well till I tried to ride under the donkeys water line by holding it above my head. I shot off too quickly and the pipe came down taking off the back cover of the mower and ripping out the petrol tank. Shamefacedly I had to call Malc for help. The mower would not go without petrol so we had to push the big heavy thing into the grange where it will stay until a lawn mower repair man can pick it up.
Not yet fnished with disasters I went to check everything in the gite was OK to discover we had been invaded by swarms of flies, all dead now but creating a fly strewn pattern on each of the three floors.
The days has got to get better,  but it is the sort of day when we then get a donkey escape. I think I had better go and check on the little devils.
We all have them don't we days like this?
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com