Sunday 30 November 2014

Tsedey working on her handcrafted jewellery at Najac

I’m Tsedey, a jewellery designer / maker living in Najac, France.
I design and handcraft all my jewellery using sterling silver, semi-precious stones and freshwater pearls. I also incorporate textile and resin in my designs, which are Ethiopian woven fabrics or fabrics that my husband, Gareth, weaves using a traditional loom in our studio. I believe the designs are beautiful and contemporary, yet have a unique style.
Since starting my small home business in 2008, I have been mainly selling my jewellery through shows that I hold twice a year from our home.  I also take commissions in bespoke jewellery, for Weddings, Birthdays and any other special occasions.  Please contact me at tsedey@elelta.com if you need more information.
Val says we met Tsedey Roscoe a second time this morning at Najac marché . The first time was when the couple offered to help me with all the books at the swap not long after they arrived here. Some lovely things on display and if you would like to see some look at Tsedey's website. www.elelta.com        Comments to taglines82@gmail.com