Tuesday 25 November 2014

A little filler

Malc was out singing with the Voices choir at Villefranche  last night and I had promised myself a night of French TV. I ended up watching an hour and a half documentary on the life of Grace Kelly. Absolutely fascinating and two of the things which which made me smile.

Grace Kelly's father a great athlete was also a wealthy Philadelphian builder but was refused entry into Henley regatta as he was a tradesman. Years on Grace's brother was allowed in and won his race.

 Secondly the presenter on France 2 of tele matin " William" interviewed the little children of Grace Kelly, the Princesses  years ago. William was unknown to me  as a handsome dashing young man, but then I recognised his voice.
Télématin is hosted by William Leymergie. The show is daily seen by around 40% of the French morning audience, a very high percentage for French TV.

Comments to taglines82@gmail.com