Thursday 13 April 2017

Foster a local dog till it finds a home

Linda Walsh who now helps with the local dog association" des Truffes er des moustaches" has this report on dog fostering. If you want to foster a dog till a home is found let us know.

I now have a medal for 'extreme dog fostering' . My last foster dog, Spike, stayed for 7 years (!!) my most recent, Nougat, had been with me for a couple of hours when Andrea walked through my front door, fell in love and whisked her off to her furever home!
I'm happy to have a chat with anyone who wants to know more about fostering. There are so many folks here who say they would love to have a dog but can't because of spending time in UK etc. Hey presto....problem solved...temporary foster care which helps the rescue centres and the dogs SO much
Linda can be contacted on    pebblestherapies@hotmail.com
taglines82@gmail.com