Wednesday 27 January 2016

... and this was a quiet lunch

I love sea food and so we decided we would go to L'Ozone so I could have the gambas, yummy great things.
On walking in the door we met a group of dear friends from Varen and interrupted their meal for a chat.
Then we met  the famous " Ant" the painter and decorator, with his family and father in law, Graham the man with the van. It works out Ant and I share the same birthdate so we were both out celebrating.
Towards the end of the meal our three  male friends arrived at our table, and I suddenly realised I was looking  at " the trois barbes" three bearded men with lovely singing voices, they broke into a chorus of "bonne  anniversaire" . The restaurant applauded and all I could think is " is this a quiet lunch?"
The restaurant owner came to thank us for some photos we had on TAG awhile ago and also to say she follows our photos on Varen: en village un image.
All in all a delightful interlude on my sunny birthday.
Thank you everyone and Happy birthday Ant.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com