Sunday 4 January 2015

Vin d'Honneur

Trawling through the facebook sites I found one site called : La Vie en France, managed by Ian Gillis from the Lot and Garonne. Here is one of his posts I thought you might like and I have checked that he is happy for me to repost it.
At Auchan the wine I wanted in their Foire des Vins was on the top shelf - and some awful people had taken those at the front, so I had to jump up and down trying to reach those at the back. In vain I looked around for assistance. Finally I clambered *into* my trolley, which gave me those few extra centimetres required to reach my prizes.
Thankfully the trolley didn't move - had there been a slope I would have careered across the "grand surface" as a trolley-surfer, finally wiping out in the rayon épicière.

Tonight I tried a bottle - it was wonderful - go and get it in your local branch of Auchan. It's a 2010 Moulin à Vent Gamay, Domaine de la Tour du Bief and only €9.90 - it's well worth at least twice that!
http://www.ventealapropriete.com/seo_fiche.asp?ref=VGI0037

Just tell them that you know someone who risked life and limb to get a bottle - and was then surrounded by copycat ivrognes - "I'll have some of whatever he's having!"
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com