Sunday 25 January 2015

Hostess with the mostest

We were invited out last night with a group of friends and I would like to thank the host and hostess, you two really know how to make people happy, comfortable and FULL.
I found it interesting in the brief discussion about TAG that everyone seemed to like the French date and French word for the day. I had not been sure about it but this is the second group who tell me they like it. A discussion about copyright of pictures made me think I must pay more attention to use of pictures used. As the numbers of TAG readers have risen both Malc and I feel a certain responsibility to get things right, not easy always when you are doing half a dozen jobs all at the same time. One has a responsibility to ones advertisers, which when years ago we made printed copies of TAG we never really had.
The important thing is to get it right for you the reader and with ever increasing numbers viewing we must be getting something right.
In these darker days politically and weather wise we would like some bright cheerful stories, so come on Taggers come up with some sunshine.
We know a lady who has just got a new bike, a picture of her in lycra would be good.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com