Wednesday 28 January 2015

A little humour from Nev

Dear Val and Malcolm,
Oh we do like to be beside the seaside........
I am writing a daily diary in French, and to help with tenses I enter what I did the previous day and also what I have planned for the following day, with me so far?  So I write first, then use translation softwareto check to see if I am on the right lines.  The tool I use gives example of the phrase I am trying to construct, so for example "I am going to cut would be Je vais aller couper and the tool came up with this example which I think is hilarious.
Je vais le couper en petits morceaux, et le saupoudrer sur une pizza, Même pas sur une fraîche, le genre congelé que les enfants mettent au micro-onde quand leurs mère sont sorties.

I'm gonna chop him up in little pieces and sprinkle him on a pizza, not even fresh-made, the frozen kind that kids pop in the microwave when their mothers are hung over.

Neville
Val says I am very impressed Neville. Beware the auto translate!
Made me laugh anyway.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com