Sunday 25 January 2015

First story in the Depeche, the death of the young soldier

David age just 19, a young soldier shot himself and was found by his friends in his battalion at the edge of the 5,000 hectare army property at Caylus. He was found to be dead from one shot when the sapeur pompiers arrived on scene.  Today the investigation into his death will begin.
My thoughts are soldiers allowed guns outside of training times, should guns not be accounted for and locked up? I would not like to think of young soldiers around the town with guns in their belts. My point being where was his company sergeant and why was he allowed a gun? If I was the parent these are the questions I would be asking.
Malc thinks what if he was on guard duty then he would have a gun.
Val says  my first question would still be why did he have and where did he get a gun.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com