Saturday 24 January 2015

Electrical repairs

Dear Val

My fridge needs  a repair, who do I contact
Adrian
Val says the post below answers it I think

Dear Val,
I've searched on tag, but can't seem to find anything.  Our condensation tumble dryer needs repair.  Do you or anyone know of a repairman in St Antonin or nearby?
Thanks.
Ali

Val says Electrical repairman in St. Antonin, this man comes up all the time. I found him by searching washing machines but will put him under  electrical machine repairs

Who do we know who mends machines?


 Hi Val
 We've used the chap in St Antonin a couple of times (different faults!) and he's done it on the spot at a reasonable price.
  05 81 52 91 35 - Electro Depannage
 Doreen

Jill says    I've used him too, for my washing machine - prompt and efficient and helpful
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com