Saturday 3 January 2015

A new young family in St. Antonin

Dear Val,
I found your site and think it's really good. Well done. Thomas is my name and myself, my partner Sally-Anne, and our 2 boys (11 & 6) arrived in St Antonin Noble Val during the summer. I was wondering if you might have any advice for me on how we can find a property to rent near St Antonin from June/July 2015 onwards. If you have any thoughts that would be terrific. Thank you very much indeed and Happy New Year to you.
Kind regards,
Thomas Holland           tel 0678198802       

Val says I have printed your tel number and I am sure you will be inundated with offers. You and your family have chosen a good place to come and as you settle in if you need an introduction to other young couple with families here I can after consulting pass on some names.
Hope you love it as much as we TAG readers do.
Oh and I am so pleased you like TAG, that makes me happy