Tuesday 7 April 2015

What a lovely idea to help each other and make friends

Dear Val,
 I contact you on behalf of Deddy, the clarinetist of the Martin's jazz band, because I would like to create contact with english people to communicate and increase my english level, and to help my daughter te be interested to communicate and to share relation with english children.
 Today, i don't have a good english level, and my work ask me to increase it, and it's very difficult.
I'm working in Linde France enterprise. The companyproduce and commercialize gaz. I'm working in IS team (Information System). We have a lot of exchange (by mail and phone or meeting) with german team and indian team which have a very good english level, so it isn't easy for me.
 I have a daughter, 9 old (10 at the end of july), and she is just starting english at school, and I would like to help her to progress without any difficulties. So I think that the best way is that she has an english girl friend with whom she can communicate.
 I leave in a house, in Portet sur Garonne, in the suburbs of Toulouse. So I ask me if an english family will be interesting to inialize exchange?
 I give you my email : corinne.dupuy31@gmail.com
 Don't hesitate to come back to be, I'm not sure my request is very clear, sorry...
 Thank you for your attention, and have a good day,
 Best regards
 Corinne Dupuy
Val says this could be nice  opportunity for a little girl to improve her French and make a new friend and if there is someone who would like to correspond with Corinne to help her English I am sure one would improve their French at the same time.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com