Friday 16 January 2015

You know we raise money for African children

This image came into my inbox this morning and I thought thank heavens I and other readers are raising money for street children in Africa. I could not live with myself living the good life and doing nothing for children suffering like this in other parts of the world.
Jean Marie Nosal went to Mali 40 years ago on holiday and saw children like this living on scraps in the streets and came back to France and immediately started working to save and improve as many young lives as he could. His association Via Sahel  enfants d' Afrique has saved and improved thousands of lives and we are now a very small part helping to maintain the schools and hospital he has built in Bamako. Forty years of his and Winnie's life working seflessly for children.
 Now in my book he is a Saint if ever there was one.
If you also fancy helping look at the website
  http://www.viasahel-enfantsdafrique.fr/accueil/qui-sommes-nous/presentation.htm
and contact Jean Marie or me Val at  taglines82@gmail.com
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com