Saturday 17 January 2015

Mist opportunities

Dear Val and Malc,
Hope you are all fine, I am still waiting for the snow so I am having to settle for photos in the mist instead.
Nev
Once upon a time I only took my camera out if the weather was nice, but this does narrow your opportunities some what, so with that in mind and the rather misty weather we have been having of late, I thought lets get snapping.  In the nearby (for me) town of Caussade there are some areas of water that the bypass bisects, possibly old gravel pits.  The going is flat and there are paths that make it possible to walk around them.  

One of the lakes has an area for model boats and close by on the grass a small tarmac runway, you might just make out the white building behind the trees, so this could be modellers heaven, but not the kind that drape themselves over tractors methinks.

Another shot, this one on a daily walk with the dog is of some Walnut trees, the sun was trying its best to come out but was not succeeding.  This location is next to where they keep the village still, we did wonder what they "brewed" and it was not until I read your recent article on local stills that the mist was lifted from my eyes ha ha.

Comments to taglines82@gmail.com