Wednesday 1 January 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR and what I want for 2014

No good wanting world peace, or every child to be safe and fed, they are impossible dreams but as Malc tells me we have to keep trying. Winnie and Jean Marie Nosal work on the basis that if you have saved one child you have achieved something special.
On a smaller scale I want to get " more ticks"  not those blood thirsty ticks  that cling to Bonny and Twister in the Spring but ticks on TAG.
Last time I had a plea to get you to tick or send a post to keep TAG interesting I had a very positive response and to those regular tickers, well done. I cannot believe all those people who look at TAG could not just tick a box now and then. Someone said she was frightened what it would involve her in. Honest one tick, no one knows it was you but you can then feel like a participating TAG member and it does not involve you in anything else. I think the most ticks we have ever had is 11 or 12 which when you get 750 readers looking for example it is just about 1% , "a poor do that"
Then I want to get the French side of TAG up and running, what fun that could be for us all.
A French lady Martine and I  will get together and get the  label active in the next week or so. Malc with his superior French has offered to get involved and  add Martine's posts when they arrive, and I am so grateful that both people are happy to be involved.
Malc has started searching French news with me on a morning which is really being useful. Bit by bit I am drawing him into the TAG web.
All it needs now  is for you all to keep reading and encouraging.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com