Sunday 26 January 2014

What a night it was, it really was such a night.

I thought we were going for a late Christmas celebration last night with a group of good friends, two who had missed Christmas here. In the event it worked out being a birthday celebration for myself and the hostess as well as a Christmas celebration.
I was presented with a cake alight with candles made up of a malteser top and chocolate finger sides, but even more than this, these kind and thoughtful folk had bought me a present of a " leopard skin onesie" Now if this suddenly conjures up images of  sexy Eartha Kitt, forget it and think old, cuddly mother leopard. I spent the evening  in my " onesie" with hood and ears and I really could not understand why everyone was laughing at me.
Bought from Boohoo on line, you could look like this ... if you wanted to!
A reader says 
 Hi Val,
Just to say you look Grrrrrreat!! Hope you didn't scare the Donkeys.
Debra says    I absolutely love the look Val! From a very cold and wet, miserable London it looks just the thing to wear to keep cosy. Quite chic in a way! Could this be the start of a TAG trend?
Debra x
Purr, purrr
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com