Thursday 30 January 2014

A final push for Fanfaron

Thank you Val. Don’t worry, I would prefer a quiet death for Fanfaron than an horrible Refuge. Sorry for yesterday evening I was really in a sort of temporally breakdown because of all that work with the rain and so on... During the summer, Fanfaron is very nice and quiet. It’s specially during the hunting period that it is horrible because he loves hunting... And he escape. But he can’t go to a hunter house because he is afraid of gun noise. I did’nt told you than when I went  to the vet for the castration we really found a “plomb” in his ear, that why he will be always afraid of gun noise. I can’t lie to hunters because when they will see that, they won’t keep fanfaron. 

Thank you for the anounces. One day I will arrive. I have a project to built my new kennel... The problem is the time to do it! 
By, dear Val.
Cécile 

Val says  We are talking here about a dog who escapes in the winter ( Bonny does that) and a dog who is nice and quiet in the summer. A fenced garden would sort out his escaping and time spent on training would make him a good pet. We occasionally receive emails from an owner in  England who rescued a sad chained dog, not even with a name  and now he is winning dog competitions. This dog could be the same if given a chance, if no one will have the courage to try, he sadly will be put to sleep. I asked Cécile not to send him to Figeac dog refuge whatever she did. A "plomb" by the way is a lead shot gun pellet
comments to taglines82@gmail.com