Saturday 25 January 2014

A special request to TAG readers with partners

I am not asking for money for one of our charities, or money for  a poor dog that needs castrating, but that is just in this instance.
 I  would like you to take your partners jeans and cut out one of the front pockets and then untidily sew it back again. Why would I want you to do this?
I am trying to convince Malc it could be the new fashion statement. Yesterday I had two pair of jeans in front of me, one needing a repair, the others well past even wearing for gardening. Malc's artificial leg rubs against the trousers and wears at a particular point and from time to time I put in a double cover. Yesterday the scissors cut out the pocket on the best jeans, I realised too late and then in a panic sewed it up again. Now if I can convince him it is a fashion statement and it will catch on, everything will be fine.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com