Thursday 23 January 2014

Just me and Monty Don

One wakes up, opens an eye and thinks what day is it and then what is on today?
 Then on days like today I shoot out of bed, feed the dogs, put on wellies and that brown coat, feed  and stroke the barn cats, feed the donkeys, lets the hens out, dash back, feed the inside cats, Malc feeds me and I then prepare for visitors.
Today Monty Don is coming to tell us about French gardens along with Debbie leader of the Fifi gardening group and other ladies with green fingers. 10 am everyone is arriving, Monty will be as large as life on the big screen and then follows an auberge espagnol for us all.
Malc and the dogs have to make themselves scarce and I have just heard Malc talking to the dogs explaining they are off out with out me for the morning.

Why do I think it is just me and Monty Don ?  well a girl can dream!

( Written Wed. night, so I could post this morning)
comments to taglines82@gmail.com