Wednesday 29 January 2014

Never bored in South West France

I have invented a new winter sport, one which is great fun and no expensive equipment needed.
A stout pair of wellies with the tread well worn, an old brown coat ( preferably that colour) and a well padded rump, then you are away.
 Away I was today, sliding from the standing position, then a spectacular wobble, before flinging hands in the air and skating flying face forward, but then executing an aerial turn before sliding for a few metres on my rump in the smelly, slimy manure covered mud.
For my first attempt, marks out of ten, it has got to be ten for effort. The donkeys were holding up boards and tens were awarded from them all.
They knew I was fun. Anyone wanting to book a beginners course send me a mail, marking it  "Loony mud slide course " Please bring a total change of clothes with you.  With my powers of persuasion and advertising skills I can see it catching on and maybe becoming an Olympic sport.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com