Saturday 28 November 2015

Wonderful readers, wonderful advertisers

I love mornings, especially when we have nothing to rush for. This morning I am giving thanks to all our wonderful readers and advertisers.
After the meeting last night I arrived back to receive this mail:

Hi Val, I have managed to look at all of the computers. They all had various issues. I have installed Windows 10 on the 2 larger computers. The 2 smaller ones, 1 is very very old and the hard disk is too small to put a newer operating system on, the other one needs a new hard disk which I can get hold of for next week. I have another one which is ready (making 3 ready in total.) One of the big ones needs a charger which I can order also for next week. I can drop them off on Tuesday as I'll be in the area then, unless you want to pick them up earlier.
Thanks,
Andrew

Val says  those computers were all donated by readers and Andrew Media Man from Parisot has performed his "Media Man Magic" I think I will start writing Media Man Magician.   A big thank you to readers who donated and to Andrew who has brought them back to life.

Next I want to thank Simon Curtis, local builder, handyman and general big help. Not only has he done a fabulous job of floor tiling the music room/ dogs bedroom. His price was exceptionally good, a charming guy who put his head down (actually his knees down)  and worked away. He even gave a good donation to us for refugees. Linda his partner is also a benevole and is going to work with us with our guests/ refugiés.
The two men and their businesses can be found in the side panel.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com