Sunday 29 November 2015

Nous sommes le dimanche vingt neuf

Still dark looking out of the window at 7.45 am, not a good sign probably is going to be cloudy. I let
Bonny out in the back garden where as the donkeys were playing, running about and biting each others necks, she started running up and down the fence barking as she went.
Not the quiet morning start we like, so she has been brought in.
Eldo is still in bed, he likes a leisurely start, sensible boy. Nipolena outside cat has been wormed with a spot on wormer and tomorrow I will do Baby the other outside cat. It would be impossible to give them a tablet so " spot ons" are ideal.
When all pets are sorted I can sit with my ipad and a cuppa.
The donkeys have to wait till it is light... but they are waiting, as the hee haws tell me.
Val says again.. even I read this and thought, so what! It just shows what great readers I have when 4 say "enjoyed" It is really hard on a morning when all the news is dire.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com