Thursday 26 November 2015

Aw gawd, underpants.

Sitting having lunch in the Gazpacho before taking a bike up to Rehoboth, we suddenly whilst discussing socks... thought underpants! Well you and I know there is nothing worse than dirty knicks. Have the refugiés ( can I start using the French way refugiés/ refugees) had a change of underclothes I wonder whilst at  Calais?
Anyone know the best place for a bulk buy of underpants and ladies knickers? I am told the men prefer boxer shorts.
Ginny tells me on my facebook site:-
Apart from the fact that I thought these first ones were all young men, don't push too many western values on them. By all means expect them to change their clothes but not necessarily daily. After all neither our parents nor us  did when we were young.
Val says  ... but it is 60 or 70 years ago since we were young.
I have it on good authority from Calais and a camp near Bezier that the men jump on new boxer shorts when they have a chance and there are apparently some ladies coming
Two readers say  buy at Primani  and Leclerc eco range.
comments to taglines82@gmail.com