Tuesday 24 November 2015

Congratulations are in order

Dear Val

We have finally been  told after the best part of nine months that we have been accepted for French Nationality! The last part of the process will be in another six months when we will have to stand infront of the Préfect and receive our 'welcome pack', sing the Marseilles and toast and be toasted in champaigne.

It was a very emotional getting the letter. Ross who also got it his letter today had bought it over for me to my quilting class. I was there with about 20 French women who all clapped and cheered and gave me lots of bisous. I think that next week I shall need to take a bottle or two for a vin d'amité

At a tough time for France maybe we can train out two cats to be vigelant like those in Brussels. 

Ginny
Val says   well done both and it did not take as longas we thought it might.  yippee.