Monday 23 November 2015

Another bike under the belt" so to speak"

Dear Malc and Val,
This weekend we had family over from Holland and they brought bikes for Marco and me (St Nazaire is great to cycle). This means that my bike, who I didn't took yet, is still in our barn. And I won't need it anymore. It is an oldie but a very good one, maybe needs repairing of tires or other small reparations. You may have it.
If you are interested, would it possible that you or someone else pick it up  (not far from the rehoboth centre). Let me know, I can organised that someone opens the door.
Rest me to say that I'm proud of you all and all the good work you are doing.
Big hug, Miranda xx
Val says thank you for that offer of a bike, we will certainly arrange to get it picked up. I will enjoy the image of you all cycling around beautiful St. Nazaire)
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com